TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for visiting & participating in the “P&G CEO Challenge Global” (“Competition”) developed by Procter & Gamble and/or affiliates (“P&G”). As taking part in the Competition, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions set forth below, please do not participate in this competition.
Who can apply/ Eligibility
This Competition is open to all participants who meet the following criteria:
We invite students studying towards Bachelor & Master degree from the following countries: Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Fyro Macedonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine and United Kingdom.
- This competition is aimed at students from all specializations. However, you must fulfill the conditions for an internship/fulltime in P&G to enter the Competition. For most participating countries that would mean being at least in the 3rd year of Bachelor studies. To find out conditions for your country please refer to “CALENDAR AND CONTACTS” at http://www.pgceochallenge.eu/. Participants should not yet have acquired considerable professional experience (except for internships, apprenticeships and summer job experiences).
- Students who are currently attending an MBA or a Doctorate program are NOT eligible for Competition.
- Participants who reached the country finals in previous editions of P&G CEO Challenge are NOT eligible for Competition
- Competition is NOT open to current and former P&G interns (or any affiliate, partner, and/or subsidiary of P&G).
- Competition is not open to former P&G part time or contractual employees (or any affiliate, partner, and/or subsidiary of P&G).
- Competition is not open for employees and agents of the Advertiser, P&G, their Affiliates, any other prize sponsor, and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of the Competition, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household as such individuals, whether related or not.
- Minimum age of entry is 18 years old.
- Each participant must apply individually
- Each participant may apply only once
- Each participant agrees not to provide false or misleading personal information, and, in particular, agrees not to register under a false identity.
- Participants must be active enrolled in the University in the country they are participating for, within Europe territory, during the time of Cluster Finals.
- In case
REPRESENTATIONS & WARRANTIES
You understand, recognize and agree that:
- P&G and affiliates reserve the right, at any time during the competition to disqualify any person who does not satisfy the above eligibility criteria.
- Your submission will be made without any prior payment or promise of payment having been made to you or the expectation to you of any payment, benefit or advantage in return for your proposed submission, except for the possibility of having your submission used for P&G promotional purposes as explained below.
- You should not submit:
- any content belonging to anybody else, such as material which contains trademarks and/or copyright protected material, any material broadcast on TV or Radio, or any other material that does not belong to you;
- any sensitive information about someone’s mental or physical health, political or religious beliefs;
- anything that is derogatory or defamatory to any person or members of a particular group;
- anything that is illegal, abusive, offensive, obscene, bullying or name calling of other people;
- anything that in any way exposes information of a private nature (including but not limited to person identifiable information such as websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information, etc.), is spam, is sexually explicit, depicts violence, sadism or cruelty;
- anything that condones illegal drug usage;
- anything that portrays any corporation or brand negatively;
- anything which promotes your own products or services or any third party’s products or services;
- any information known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- any programming or materials containing any Trojan horses, computer viruses, worms, harmful codes, or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- Your participation in this program does not guarantee you in any way an internship or a job position in P&G
- If the Competition requires a photo being uploaded, it must be a photo of you and nobody else, famous or otherwise.
- You retain all your ownership rights in your submitted content and by entering the Competition and submitting your content; there is no assignment of any intellectual property rights in your material to P&G. This license granted by you terminates when you remove or delete any material from the Application or at the latest 2 months after the end of the Competition.
- All content that you submit is original and accurate.
By entering the Competition, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless P&G, its directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to www.pgceochallenge.eu and (ii) your breach of any of these terms; (iii) your breach of any third party rights, including without limitation any copyright, intellectual property, or privacy right; (iv) your breach of any laws and regulation in creating, posting and/or subsequently amending your submissions; or (v) any claim that any one of your submissions caused damage to a third party provided that such use, breach, claim or any acts or omissions connected thereof are not caused due to gross negligence and/or willful misconduct of P&G. This indemnity shall survive the duration of the Promotion.
P&G expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prizes awarded. P&G makes no representations or warranties concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply. P&G will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
COMPETITION RULES & MECHANICS
Registration to the competition is open from the 3rd week of August, 2017 and will run until November 27th 2017. There is no cost or purchase required to enter the Competition. The exact timings for your country may be subject to country-specific calendar. Please refer to “CALENDAR AND CONTACTS” at www.pgceochallenge.eu for timing details for each participating country and each step of Competition.
STEP 1 - Application
To register, students should use the official website of CEO Challenge www.pgceochallenge.eu to click “Apply” to start your application process. You would be transferred to https://pg.taleo.net (or https://career18.sapsf.com/career?company=pngP2 for CEO Challenge Russia) to complete your application. Please make sure that you apply to CEO Challenge requisition in the country where you would like to start your career with P&G if such opportunity were offered to you. All required fields on the application form must be completed to successfully register for the Competition and you have to attach your CV. You will be asked to choose a department/function where you would like to start your career with P&G if such opportunity were offered to you. More information regarding P&G departments could be found on P&G global career web site: http://pgcareers.com/career-areas-find-your-fit/
Your application might be rejected if you do not qualify for participation requirements in your country: e.g. level of English language proficiency; year of study; other criteria listed above and at www.pgceochallenge.eu
STEP 2 – Online Assessment
When your application is approved, you will be prompted to take the first step of P&G selection process – online assessment which consists of two elements: Peak Performance Assessment and Reasoning Screen. To find out more about our online assessment, please go to the web site http://us.pgcareers.com/apply/our-hiring-process/. If you successfully pass the online assessment, you will be invited to the next step of the selection process – Online Case Study. If you fail one or both elements of online assessment your application will be regretted and you will NOT be able to retake P&G online assessment within one year since the date of the failed assessment.
STEP 3 – Online Case Study
Those candidates who successfully passed the online assessment will be invited to take part in online case study where they will be presented with a case study consisting of three main parts: 1) background information 2) 19 multiple choice questions 3) 1 open question
You will have a 1-week period to start the case study after you have received communication from P&G with a link to the online case study. Once you have started the case study you will have limited amount of time (stated at the beginning of the case) to read the background information and answer the multiple-choice and open questions. You should be working on your solutions individually and no one should be assisting you.
The case study is based on P&G global brand Head&Shoulders and aims to give a chance to “try the shoes” of P&G Managers from Brand, Sales, Product Supply and Finance & Accounting departments.
Once you have completed the case study you will get a confirmation letter. You will not see the results immediately. After the 1-week period you will not be able to access the online case study and if you do not complete it within this timeframe you will be eliminated from the Competition.
After P&G have received and analyzed all solutions of the online case study some of the participants will be invited to Step 4 – Country finals. The candidates will be selected by local P&G Talent Supply organizations based on the following criteria:
- P&G online assessment results
- online case study results
- For some countries, Reasoning Test and Interviews (detailed information in the Taleo Requisition of the country you’re applying to)
Those candidates who were not invited to Country Finals retain the opportunity to apply to open P&G positions if they were successful in Step 2 (online assessment).
STEP 3 – Cluster Finals (1st face-to-face stage) – preliminary dates – November 2017 – March 2018. For details see www.pgceochallenge.eu
Candidates selected to participate in the Cluster Finals are invited to the central office of the country/geographic cluster they applied to (for details on the Cluster Finals location in your country go to “CALENDAR AND CONTACTS” section of CEO Challenge landing page. There you can also find the planned dates for the finals in your location.
Selected participants will be invited for a two-days visit to P&G office where they will have opportunity to attend trainings, meet P&G Leadership and solve a case study also based on Head & Shoulders brand. To work on the case study, candidates will be randomly grouped into teams of 3. Each team will be working on the case to present their solutions. One team will be selected as a winner based on the criteria outlined below and will travel to P&G Italy headquarters in Rome to represent their country/geographic cluster in the Europe Finals.
During the Cluster Finals, all participants will also complete the P&G selection process (if not completed yet), see http://us.pgcareers.com/apply/our-hiring-process/. Participants’ performance during the case study solution’s preparation and presentation will also contribute to this assessment. Based on the overall assessment results some of the participants might be offered internships/fulltime jobs in P&G in their department of interest. Assessment structure may differ from country to country, for more information see “CALENDAR AND CONTACTS” section regarding your country of interest.
The decision regarding the winners of Cluster Finals who will represent the country/geographic cluster in Rome will be made solely based on your team’s case study solution and presentation based on the principles and criteria outlined below:
- Each team will compete fairly and uphold business ethics. Unfair and unethical acts will be noted and be grounds for disqualification.
- Each team has to send answers by specified deadlines in recommended format (Power Point Presentation 15 Slides maximum, however, there is no limits to creativity).
- Based on each team’s solutions for the face-to-face stage Country Final, the Jury Team will select the winning team. All decisions made by the judges will be final and binding.
Clarity and coherence in ideas; Holistic plan
Relevance and applicability in business
Creativity, out of the box idea
Think out of the box, be brave and creative!
Step 4 – Europe Final in Rome (2nd face-to-face stage) – April 10-12, 2018. For details see www.pgceochallenge.eu.
After the winning teams of the Cluster Finals stage are selected for all participating countries, they will be invited to attend CEO Challenge Europe Final event in Europe. All teams will receive additional questions to the case study they have been working on during Cluster Finals and will have sufficient time to update their presentations.
The teams will then travel to Rome to present their solution to the Grand Finals jury which will determine the winning team from Europe - P&G CEO Challenge Global 2018, that will be invited to Panama to represent Europe in the Global Final.
Step 5 – Global Final in Panama (3rd face-to-face stage) – preliminary dates – May 2018. For details see www.pgceochallenge.eu.
After the winning teams of the Regional Finals stage are selected for all participating countries, they will be invited to attend CEO Challenge Global Final event in Panama. All teams will receive additional questions to the case study they have been working on during Regional Finals and will have sufficient time to update their presentations.
The teams will then travel to Panama to present their solution to the Grand Finals jury which will determine the winning team P&G CEO Challenge Global 2018, that will receive the Grand Prize: A Unique Learning opportunity to Leadership Development.
P&G will cover Accommodation costs for participating Teams to Cluster Finals, Europe Final in Rome and Global Final in Panama. P&G will also cover Travel Costs for Cluster Finals (flying between Europe territories) and for Europe and Global Finals (all cases). In case a finalist of Cluster Finals would be at that concrete moment outside Europe, P&G will cover the Travel Cost up to 200€, and it will remain at his/her solely discretion if paying the rest of the amount for joining the Finals or not. If participant decides not to join, P&G will invite the next eligible candidate, following defined criteria on these Terms and Conditions. Travel and accommodation costs will include a 2-way ticket between the home city and host city and accommodation for the duration of the stay in the host city. Accommodation will be provided at a location of P&G’s choosing. P&G will cover visas’ expenses for non-EU citizens. P&G will not influence on the embassy’s decision in terms of visa related question.
Teams (or team members) that wish to stay elsewhere will need to do so at their own expense. All traveling teams shall need to sign a waiver form exempting P&G from any liability for any damages that may be incurred during travel and accommodation. If the winners are unable to secure the necessary travel documents, P&G reserves the right to elect another team as a replacement.
The personal contact details of every winner shall be collected by P&G and/or any agent or representative for purposes of delivery of the tickets or vouchers. Tickets / vouchers will be delivered to the address of the second stage winners as such address is provided by the Participant in writing to P&G and/or any agent or representative. Return of any prize and/or prize receipt acknowledgment form as undeliverable, or inability of P&G to contact a potential winner may result in disqualification of the winner and selection of an alternate winner.
In the event of a dispute about the identity of an online entrant, each online entry will be declared made by the authorized email account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized email account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The potential winner may be required to provide P&G with proof of identity, and/or proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
All votes, comments, and opinions communicated by the public in this giveaway are not expressive of P&G, its people, opinions and/or beliefs. They are fully created and performed by the fans joining and playing on this platform.
P&G and affiliates reserve the right to disqualify or select alternative winner and modify content of terms & conditions.
P&G reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the entries without assigning any reason whatsoever.
By participating in this game, the participant agrees to abide by all P&G terms and conditions for this Competition.
This Agreement is subject to the legislation of a country which you represent and where your university is located.